Thursday 4 October 2012

Oh the joy....


..a mocha frappe brings!! I just had one after what seemed like ages! Since my li'l baby girl has been a bit unwell the past few days, we've been confined to the house, apart from the trips to her doctor's; so my amazing husband took us out for coffee :) (isn't he sweet!). I love anything cold with coffee n chocolate in it! And in this heat there's nothing better than a chilled beverage! (with lots of whipped cream n chocolate on top!) And though I'm usually too lazy to make my own version of cold coffee, here is one of fav quick fixes for a midnight iced coffee craving: Coffee kitkat shake... 2 tsp coffee mixed with 1tsp sugar (add a few drops water). 2 scoops chocolate/vanilla ice cream (whatever happens to be in your freezer). 2 cups milk. Hershey's chocolate syrup (to drizzle- you can add as much as your sweet tooth recommends!). 1 4-finger kit . Blend everything together and enjoy! It's true indulgence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment