Sunday 7 October 2012

Soooo excited!

Just put up some cushions today and 1 design is sold out already! Wow!! check it out @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Otash-Design-Philosophy-by-natascha-omar/461917733853091 ..Although I merely set up the page to build my portfolio that was conveniently put on hold by me after my daughter, it really does feel good doing something productive and, most of all, CREATIVE! Thanks to my darling hubby for encouraging me all along. Speaking of him, it's his bday tomorrow! He'll be gone to another city for work (which is making me really mad!) but he'll be back at night and I'll be baking him some bday cupcakes (my first time baking cupcakes!! Really, I have NEVER made cupcakes, though I've baked a lot of cakes!!) and his fav lasagna for dinner! Sooo looking forward to that, but I don't know how I'll manage all that baking with a ball-of-energy-9mth old who just wants to play with her mommy all the time! Let's see!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment